Thursday, June 17, 2010

Scene hair, without scene hair?

I can't exactly have a good scene style without the right hair, but heres the thing, I won't be getting it cut for a while and I'm not cutting it myself, and no bleaching/dying either, I wanna try and imrpovise with it the way it is. It's medium brown with side bangs and long layers, a few inches past shoulder length.. is there anyway to scene it up without doing anything drastic? Just with good old hair spray, flat iron, mousse, ect.



Scene hair, without scene hair?

Straighten ur hair and let ur bangs cover ur eyes!!! it looks really good!!!!



Scene hair, without scene hair?

it would help if you gave us any incline to wether your male or female. Put on an avatar.



Scene hair, without scene hair?

hmm.. just tease your hair at the crown and spray it. if you're a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance