Thursday, June 17, 2010

How to hold a style?

I style my hair and when I'm done it's full and beautiful, but it doesn't stay long. even when I spray it it flattens it and ruins it.



Suggestions? I have thin to medium hair. How do you use the wax stuff? I never used it.



How to hold a style?

garnier fructis surfer hair works really well. keeps any shape, but leaves hair soft and bouncy- not stiff. and it's good for thin hair. doesn't use the wax, it will weigh down your hair and it takes forever to wash out.



How to hold a style?

Hair gel



How to hold a style?

hair gel and then spray



How to hold a style?

find a gel you like and work it in your hair and then dry it



How to hold a style?

The hairspray in the red container called Big Sexy Hair is AWESOME it will hold a pair of jeans up.



How to hold a style?

after a shower or after you wash your hair, you use the wax on your before it dries. just take a bit and massage it throughout your hair (trust me, a little bit goes a long way). then when you dry your hair, gel it and spray it. it works better when you use a combination of products if your hair doesnt stay in place.



you can also use volumizing shampoo and conditioner. or you can get a perm to make your hair look like its full and thick. or you can ask your hairstylist for some suggestions as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance