Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm going to high school....?

and i'm thinking of getting a new hair style.. my hair gets real poofy after i take a shower.. im thinking that i should get it thinned out.. is it a good idea? ... my hair is medium length... If i do get it thinned out, is it good if i straighten it?... will it turn out good?? or will my hair stay poofy?



I'm going to high school....?

Just straiten it, you might not like the thinning.



I'm going to high school....?

Sure, try it! Try finding some pics online of what you want to help the stylist out.



Just flattening your hair shouldn't be the answer...



I'm going to high school....?

yeah getting it thinned out would be a good idea. try sunsilk products. they work really good. try a masque once a week or once a month. definately use shampoo AND conditioner. Try adding a leave in conditioner, shine spray, ot any other product sunsilk has to maintain puffiness. Sunsilk works really good. Its the only thing I could find that is amazing. When my friends try it, they think the same thing. Don't straighten your hair everyday. Limit it to once a week. Trust me... been there done that. My hair is now recovering with curls everyday. Try scrunching your hair and putting in mousse. A leave in conditioner and shine spray works, too. Let your hair air dry and then spray shine spray into it when completely dry and smooth down with fingers and "finger brush" it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance