Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have hair that goes probably an inch down my shoulders...?

And I was wondering how I should style it. Or if I should get just a small cut. Maybe hair extensions, I have dark brown hair and a medium skin colour. Also, if I dye it, what colour should it be? I'm talking about the area on the very bottom of your head, a layer. If you know what Im talking about. I was thinking maybe, white, grey...? or blonde. I'm artistic, I think, and I feel like I need a change. Pictures would help. Thank you so muchh. :)



I have hair that goes probably an inch down my shoulders...?

first of all dont dye your hair it will damage it and make it have split ends and yucky stuff and dont get extensions either because its fake and if you have curly hair try garnier fruitis and use the curly stuff because you know how people always straighten their hair . well you should be different and make it curly if you dont then go straight and let it grow out. because if you get extensions they are expensive and its just not worth it id say grow it out and brown hair is pretty alot of people have it but still its nice ou can be different without damage maybe you could spice up your wardrobe or something to make it funky and cool not just the usual thing people see every day you no ok sry if i didnt help ok bibi:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance