Sunday, June 20, 2010

Graduation hair?

my hair is about 6 inches passed my shoulders and its medium chestnut brown. i have sidebangs. my hair is thick and mostly straight. i dont know how to wear my hair for grad. i dont want anything TOO fancy, but i dont just want to straighten it or wear it down.



any answers are appreciated, but pictures are absolutly welcome!



ps. i was sort of thinking of a half up half down style with waves/loose curls, what do you think? and if you can show me a picture of that so i can show my hairdresser that would be veryyyy cool and you'd be more likely to get best answer



Graduation hair?

some ideas:



~like ur avitar...i think that looks really cute and you could probably do it yourself



~curly--since you normally have it straight



~ur idea of half up half down sounds cute



~add an cute accesory lik a headband or a flower



hope u find the look u wanted



ps congrats [on graduating]!!!!!!!! =]



Graduation hair?

go to a smartstyle hair place i think their is one in most wallmarts if not ask someone about if they know where you can find a smart style hair place



Graduation hair?

one great thing to do is do a 'poof' on your hair and then have curls on the sides. it looks fabulous and will make you glow.



but maybe just have a little more hair down than what the photo does. (it's jessica alba)



Graduation hair?

Well, my personal opinion is to keep it straight and down. Since your hair is naturally straight it will look good that way.



Graduation hair?

I would say see a hair styliest. They are the pro's. Graduation only happens once its ok to go all out on your hair and even your makeup.



Graduation hair?

I know you don't want to wear your down down, but remember, most graduates are wearing the hat, which means you really can't do an up-do. For my grad, I just did loose curls, kind of like Jessica Alba on the link.



Graduation hair?

Do spiral curls all over and pull the sides up,secure with a jeweled bobbie pin and let the rest hang down----------Simple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance