Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair HELP!!!! What do I do!!!???

Ok so there is a party saturday night (not that kind of party) its like a board game but there are a lot of people but we are all supposed to dress up super formal...I have a floor length black sparkely dress - it's one shoulder and it lays close to my body and has a high slit on the side...but - HOW DO I DO MY HAIR??? I have medium/ light brown caucasian hair that comes down to the top of my pants waistband....I have a curling iron and a straightening iron but i cant use any hairsray or mousse or any kind of product...my hair doesnt look very good just straightened and i need a style that will hold cause im gonna b jumping around lol....my hair holds curl well.....THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...



Hair HELP!!!! What do I do!!!???

I say you go with loose falling curls! It's classic



Hair HELP!!!! What do I do!!!???

if it holds curls well but doesnt look good straghtened then the obvious ans is curl it!



Hair HELP!!!! What do I do!!!???

then curl it... you can part it then curl it



Hair HELP!!!! What do I do!!!???

i think you should curl the whole thing and then pull half of it up either with pins or a cute clip thing =]



Hair HELP!!!! What do I do!!!???

just go to the bluddy hair dressers and they will sort you out dont bother to ask these people on yahoo.



Hair HELP!!!! What do I do!!!???

do it like amy winehouse.



she looks good, you will too



Hair HELP!!!! What do I do!!!???

Your're hair is long... IDK... I saw on TV where they put tight curlers in and then pinned the curls up so it looked like flapper hair (does that make sense) It was cool, but looked like a lot of work!!



Or you could do what I do sometimes, take a curling iron and make casual curls so they stay, but they look kind of messy. I just curl it like spiral, but then when i'm done put a anti-friz type thing and it makes the curls heavier... so they look messier...



Hair HELP!!!! What do I do!!!???

Nice updos are pretty elegant. They work for all sorts of events for formal to informal. They can also help bad hair days.



Also banana clips are good.



Check out these links for ideas.



Hope this helps %26amp; Good luck.



PS. A salon may be able to help you at most if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance