Sunday, June 20, 2010

Extreme Makeover Advice (Not the tv show)?

I'm 15 (turning 16 in Jan.) and I want to change my look. When I'm 18, I plan to get breast implants because even though I have C cups, I have a lot of loose skin and they sag because they're heavy and developed quickly (when I was in elementary school). I plan to go to a D or DD cup to fill out the loose skin, create more symmetry and make them not sag so much. I want to dye my hair black and cut it (I have long hair for any style and medium-thick caucasian hair but not coarse). I have an oval face and monolid almond blue eyes (I plan to get brown contacts) What haircut would suit me? Also I plan on get a rhinoplasty/septoplasty. I'd also like to get my teeth fixed with veneers. Also how can I make my lips fuller? Don't give me one of those be happy with yourself speeches. I was sick when I was young and all the medications and the surgery I had made my body not too pretty. I have stretch marks literally all over my body from steroids. Please tell me how I can get all this stuff done?



Extreme Makeover Advice (Not the tv show)?

You need some serious mental health help. Stop worrying about the outside and start working on the inside.



Extreme Makeover Advice (Not the tv show)?

Start saving your money.



And seek counseling to prepare yourself. Many cosmetic surgeons require counseling prior to only one procedure. Looks like you should get started on it now.



Extreme Makeover Advice (Not the tv show)?

with a lot of money.



But first, pay for school and college.



then plastic surgery.



Extreme Makeover Advice (Not the tv show)?

I was a big fan of "Extreme Makeover" but I noticed that Hair, teeth and makeup made the most difference in how great someone looked. Recovery from any surgery is very painful. I'm not telling you not to get plastic surgery (had lipo myself) but TRY getting your hair %26amp; makeup done just to see what a difference it makes. Try watching "Look Alike" on the TV guide channel. Those people are magicians!



Extreme Makeover Advice (Not the tv show)?

umm seriously i tht u need some counselling..Y are u soo unhappy of how u look?i tht c cups already v.big and u are soo unstatisfy of ur apperance..i tht u shld try to change ur thinking to more postively..instead of thinking of plastic surgery which u can found in 88db in sp0re..i nd u need a cosultant image ti help u have an overall image..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance