Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm thinking about dyeing my hair and getting a new style?

I think it is time for a change, I have always had my natural hair - light brown top layer, dirty blonde streaks, dark brown bottom layer, dark red streaks in the back but there hard to see. My hair is also naturally straight, but my bangs flip in towards my nose.



Anyways, I was thinking about dyeing my hair three colours. I want the top layer Medium Brown with thin Golden Blonde Streaks and the bottome layer Light Blonde. (See here for the colours



http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I...



I found one hairstyle I really liked. And yes it is on Hilary Duff, and NO I dont like her. But I DO like the style. Check it out and tell me what you think.



http://static.flickr.com/54/128102000_6f...



I'm thinking about dyeing my hair and getting a new style?

pmg that would look really pretty! you should do it, and remember, wear it proud, however itturns out =) it sucks when things dont tun out good, so justty an feel confident, then it will look better! =D



閳?Randa



I'm thinking about dyeing my hair and getting a new style?

Great style and color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance