Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair HELP!?!?

ok i have medium-long wavy blonde hair, and i want to do something really really cute..but simple at the same time..like ten minutes the most. I have a straightener hair curler, and hot rollers. I know how to straingten my hair and scrunch it but some cute styles that would make it look even cuter would be wonderful..thanks and pleasee help!!=]



Hair HELP!?!?

my hair is exactly like urs. i have the same prob with getting tired with everything. have u tried the straitened ponytail, curly ponytail



or another cute option without a straitner or curler is use bobby pins the pull back like just ur bangs in the front, then divide ur hair in half and brade (sry that doesnt look like its spelled right) each half down low. its super cute and takes almost no time.



good luck!!!!



Hair HELP!?!?

braid your hair before you go to sleep and keep it on until you wake up and take it off. or you can french braid it too



Hair HELP!?!?

Go to this web site http://www.virtualhair.com/, my wife and girls love it. You upload a picture of yourself and can see what you will look like with different styles.



Hair HELP!?!?

you should put your hair in hot curlers and pull in a little pony tail, i did it to my hair and it looks really cute and everyone complemented me on my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance