Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do I get hair like this (pic enclosed)?

I think this guy from Hadouken's hair is amazing. I want to get it like that but think it will be hard. At the moment I have fairly medium curly-ish hair and I just don't think long hair suits me so I wanted to experiment a little bit. I came across his hair and thought WOW.



Pic of the hair I want: http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7047/...



Pic of my har at the moment: http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/4636/...



What do I ask the person who cuts my hair and what kind of products will I need? And how do I style it?



How do I get hair like this (pic enclosed)?

Go to a real salon, first off. Like a Mario Tricocci or such if you have them in your area. A lot of people at like Fantastic Sams or Cost Cutters and the like do not really know what they are doing besides just the necessities. Then bring the picture and explain that you want your hair to look like that and ask how you would go about styling your hair once it is cut. For one, it looks like it may have to be blow dried and you will have to determine if that is something you would want to have to deal with in the morning after your shower. But definitely ask a lot of questions and make the stylist explain it all to you before you get it cut. Remember, it is your right as a consumer to not choose to get your hair cut with a stylist that does not seem like he/she knows what they are talking about. Just as long as you decline service before they wash your hair or cut anything, you can request someone else to service you and you do not have to pay the first person. Good luck with your new hair style. I think it would look nice.



How do I get hair like this (pic enclosed)?

bring the picture in and use hair wax to style it



gel and straighten it maybe too



its a cute cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance