Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need quick and cute... answer please?

I am 19 and want to look 19.. but i have a 6 month old who kinda keeps me from that. I want a hair style that doesnt require a lot but looks like i didnt just roll out of bed. on a normal day i dont even try to do anything with my hair i just shower and ponytail.. i hate it. I have medium/long brown hair( a few highlights that are coming out) I am really into the cali look.. like i love love love Audrinas look from the Hills (addicted to the show) and I would love to have Laurens hair as well. I saw LC wear her hair really cute on i think it was last weeks ep. when she was talking to audrina about justin bobby and she had that wrap in her hair... i want ideas like that. I am thinking of going to the salon and showing them a picture of LC or Audrina and saying do me like this... thing is i am scared that it wont look good so gimme your opinion.... if you want to see a picture of what i look like then tell me how to add a link like to my myspace.



I need quick and cute... answer please?

Do fun things with your hair like pig tails and braids, just to change it up on some days. Remember the girls that have the hair that you like are on t.v., which means everytime you see them on that show, someone else did their hair just before that scene. Unless you have the time to spend with blowdryers and curlers and things, forget it. Just have fun with it!



I need quick and cute... answer please?

cant really help with the hair cuz i gotta get off in a sec, but i can tell u how to post a myspace link so u can make it easier for people to answer. just go to ur myspace pg and copy the address. then just paste it into yahoo answers. hope i helped with that. sorry i couldnt help out with the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance