Thursday, June 17, 2010

For the dance ..?

im going to a dance, and i want to look really nice. I want my hair and makeup to look really good :) I have bright blue eyes, pale skin with freckles {grr ..} and strawberry blonde, medium length, straight hair. what eye makeup would make my eyes really pop? what other makeup should I wear ? For hair, what should I do ? I usually make it really straight .. but should I do something different this time? I'd want to make it wavy, but how do you make your hair wavy without putting product in it when your hair is wet ? Is there any other hair styles that I should try ? thanks ! xoxo, megg %26lt;3



For the dance ..?

Well it all depends on the outfit your wearing!..If your wearing a light colored outfit make sure your eye shadow is not DARK i would choose a light pink,for your hair wear it straight and clip the front part of your bangs back (when people clip their bangs back I call it the bubble style)!Its a style that brings out the color of your hair. For jewelry choose a small silver necklace with a silver heart.Also don't go crazy with colors! Stick to one color that goes with your makeup/outfit/jewlery..! Enjoy yourself and Happy Thanksgiving!!



For the dance ..?

dont hide your freckles. most guys love freckles. my bf does. go natural on the make up and hair. You dont wan tyour hair to be over done and have it fall out and u dont want to have to worry about not touching your face so dont wear too much makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance