Sunday, June 20, 2010

Emo girl hair??

ok, i am not emo



i am nothing like an emo or whatever you wanna consider it



i just loooooooove the hair



my ahir right now is by my boobs, like at the bottom.



and i have really bad spilt ends, and if im gonna troim my hair



im gonna change the style



i want somehitng different



and i looove the emo look.



im gonna try and keep my hair as long as it cna be



i need like medium length emo hairstyles



can you show me a few ideas?



i wanna get a picture of exactly what i want



Emo girl hair??

well.. emo hair (to me) usually refers to the bangs falling into your eyes. and yeah, a bit side swept.



Not too sure but people say my hair is kinda emo.lol.



Emo girl hair??

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Emo Hairstyles



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance