Saturday, November 28, 2009

Shoulder Length Styles?

Ok I want to do something with my hair thats cute. I usualy just straighten, put it in a bun, wear it half up and half down, wear it ponytails/pigtails,or curl/crimp it.



My hairs:



Medium lenght about to my shoulders



i have bangs all the way across my for head



i have layers



%26amp;



its dark brown



what are some really cute hair styles for me im trying to do new stuff. im 14 just so no one gives me little kid ideas



Shoulder Length Styles?

i say go curly...have a look at kate nash's hair....hers is wicked:)



http://www.clickmusic.com/upload/katenas...



i have my hair like that and it made me look about 14 again!! which is great...and fringes are very fashionable at the moment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance