Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair crisis!! What should I do?

I have medium hair, about to my shoulders that I just got cut and I miss my long hair lots. I have bangs now and they're just to the bottom of my eyes. My hair doesn't look good in a puff because I have a weird hairline. I wanna know what I could do with my hair that won't make my square shaped face look fat and bad. Please help, I don't know how to style this length hair!



Hair crisis!! What should I do?

same problem girl.... OMG, i still misses my hair s0o0o much. But what i do is that i tie it up like a pony tail and use a butterfly clip, clip it up. if your hair is sticking up, then move the pony tail higher. another way is tie it into 2 ponytail close to your shoulders. another way is wear a hat......and thats the only way... i have tried everything like mousing it, hair spray it. curl it. straighten it. EVERYTHING. but all the styles that i have found out is at the top where the info begins. Drink alot of vitamin B so your hair will grow back out faster. OMG i can`t wait until mine grows back out. I miss it really much. I know your pain....



Hair crisis!! What should I do?

wear a hat.



Hair crisis!! What should I do?

use bobby pins and pin bck your bangs so your eyes pop out get your hair layered, it gives you a more sexy layered look



Hair crisis!! What should I do?

get hair extencions and after it grows youll now whut to do with your hair!!



Hair crisis!! What should I do?

I would have advised you to stay away from bangs if your face is square shaped.



For now, until your bangs grow out, layer your sides so that the shortest layer just touches your cheekbones and the rest follows in a V or U shape in the back. Be sure to tell the hair dresser NOT to layer your whole head but just the shape. This will give your hair some shape and style making it low maintenance. This will also blend in your bangs as they grown out if you decide against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance