Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help me please...about hair?

Ok my i'm back a school anyday now (well 5 days from now)



and i really need a new hair style this one's annoying me real bad!



I'm 14 going on 15, my hair colour is medium/dark blonde, the length is about 10cm past my shoulders and it's layered.



Any suggestions please say and send a link or picture please =[



Thank you ^-^ x



Help me please...about hair?

so totaly go scene go to photho bucket and type in scene hair



good luck



Help me please...about hair?

cut it short and dye it a darker color



Help me please...about hair?

www.lookfantastic.com



you upload a picture of yourself and you can try out dierent hairstyles %26amp; colours xx good luck xx



Help me please...about hair?

I would be careful as going back to school so soon you don't want something that could possibly go wrong! I would suggest raiding the newsagents hair and beauty magazines and searching for a style that suits your needs. Its best to find a couple and then take them to your stylist as if they don't think your favourite will suit your hair or face shape then you will have back-ups.



Good Luck with the new hairstyle! :)



Help me please...about hair?

cut it all off!!! nah just kidding



but cut it quite short i mean really short to your ears



Help me please...about hair?

i would do a sexy graduated bob - longer in the front and shorter in the back. its got that great sixtys feel while still being very modern-



defineatley find a bunch of phots of what you want from many angles, and bring them with you when you get your hair cut



Pictures of Victoria "Posh" Beckam and Rihanna are really good to bring to your stylist. Here are some of other graduated bobs (also called inverted bobs).



http://www.lynnechapman.com/images/jes3....



http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/image...



http://photos.ivillage.com/images/photos...



http://www.fresnobeehive.com/archives/up...



Help me please...about hair?

you can disguise it as messy ponytail! cheap and easy!



Help me please...about hair?

highlights, lowlights and slices with a great cut works wonders. Do Not Dye...it totally f**** up your hair regrowth and you'll spend the rest of your life re-dying.Not to mention the chemicals found in hair dyes are now being linked to cancer!!!



Help me please...about hair?

go short and rather than put a permanent dye on it try a semi permanent one first

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance