Saturday, November 28, 2009

MY DARK hair has faded. PLEASE help.?

Dyed my hair DARK brown two weeks ago and it's already faded! HELPPPP?



I've been trying to wash it every two/three days to save the color using a COLORSAFE shampoo. I have also laid off the heat styling. Nevertheless, my hair has faded to a boring reddish medium brown from a gorgeous deep dark chestnut.



HELP PLEASE!



WHAT SHOULD I DO?



MY DARK hair has faded. PLEASE help.?

Have you been out in the sun? uv rays damage dyed hair (and I think normal hair as well) or it may just be the hair dye or it's just your hair. Maybe your hair doesn't want to be dyed.



MY DARK hair has faded. PLEASE help.?

I always dye mine the dark reddish brown, and this happens to me too over a long period of time. I am assuming that your hair was lighter before? Sometimes if you have very light blonde, or light brown hair, it will take dying it a couple times to set in. As wierd as it sounds, light hair colors actually bleed through darker ones. You just need to wait atleast two to three weeks before dying it again...



MY DARK hair has faded. PLEASE help.?

i dye my hair black quite often (which everyone knows fades fast as crap), but mine doesnt fade. the secret is simple... when you dye your hair, take the leftover hair dye, and mix it in with your conditioner. this keeps it from fading quickly.



*** dont close the top of your conditioner down fully though, b/c it might build up pressure and ya.... you know what will happen***

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance