Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need a new hair style!?

I have an oval face. I have medium long blonde hair and it is layered a little in the front, sides, and back. I am thinking about straight across bangs but am scared to do that. Any ideas? Also, pictures would REALLY help!



I need a new hair style!?

Take it from a fellow blonde:



If you have....



Pink Face-White~Blonde Hair-NEVER EVER GET BANGS



Tan Face-Light~Gold~Blonde Hair- Straight hair with few loose bangs.



White Face-Strawberry~Gold Hair- NO BANGS Have hair on sides of face loosely.



I need a new hair style!?

Try a mullet.



I need a new hair style!?

try side bangs...oval faces with side bangs look cute



I need a new hair style!?

strait across bangs youll regret.



side swept bangs are much better.



maybe a different color would help you style needs?



I need a new hair style!?

don't go short right away, do some side swept layered bangs and gradually get shorter if you like.



http://beauty.about.com/od/bangswelove/s...



and then go for this



http://beauty.about.com/od/bangswelove/s...



good luck



I need a new hair style!?

yeah you should definitely shave the stinker



I need a new hair style!?

You should get side bangs that is the new fashion they look soooooo cute. Try it. They look way better than regular bangs



I need a new hair style!?

Side bangs. Starting at the middle of your forhead, and then getting gradually longer and longer until they reach your right jaw. Actually, the bangs sort of end at your cheek bone, and then a lock of hair at your jaw.



I need a new hair style!?

you could always curl you hair or scrunch it with moose



braids are coming back i hear



don't do straight across bangs they don't look very nice as you get older



you could always grow Ur hair out pony tails always work for a bad hair day you can also look for pictures on line there should be a whole website about hair



dont try to do your hairstyle with fashion it changes so much just do what you think looks best in the mirror



clips also work for a quick little do



I need a new hair style!?

try visiting this websites you can try on different hair styles and h find one that you like.



http://www.makeoversolutions.com/makeove...



I need a new hair style!?

You sound like one of those girls who would look gorgeus with her hair put across her face kind of like an anime character. you wont put it fully across just halfway with layers. I hope this helps.



I need a new hair style!?

i wouldnt cut it just yet try different styles first my favorite is 8 small pony tails in the front going from ear to ear take those and pony tail them together two at a time so take the two cclosest to your left ear and pony tail them about 1/2 inch from the first ones do that till there is a compleate second row then make anouther row doing the same thing and then once more so their all in one pony tail it takes a bit of time but it looks nice and you can do it no matter how short your hair is if you do decide to do straight acrost bangs you can pull those out and curl them before you do the pony tails or you can pull them up too beware though i hate bangs i like to throw my hair together in the morning and hate spending time to make them curl pluss if youve been parting your hair down the middle it will tkae forever to make your new bangs stop parting to the sides i just had my hair cut and i hate it the lady layered my hair in a way that i have bangs and i think it looks stupid because i dont have time to curl them and make them go normal



I need a new hair style!?

Curve your bangs into the rest of your lengths on the sides of your hair. That always makes an oval face just GLOW. I have an oval face, too!



I need a new hair style!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle/cut ideas %26amp; suggestions, based on face shapes



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance