Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best long-holding hair product/hairspray/hair gel?

Hi, i'm 15 years old and I have all-natural straight black hair that goes a couple inches past my shoulders (medium-long). I've always experimented with different products on my hair when I style it -- but I always get the same result. I have yet to find a product that really holds my hair well.



For example, when I want to make it wavy (even just slightly), it never lasts long and eventually straightens itself out. I've always attempted to get waves or scrunched up hair (like when you just get out of the shower) but nothing ever lasts for me or holds long enough. I'm guessing that my hair does this because it's just completely natural (haven't dyed it at all) and it's kind of thick, while those who have damaged hair (dyed it) can style it more easier than I can.



Is there any product/gel/hairspray out there for me that can style my hair the way I want it to? And that can last as long as a typical school day ? Thanks!



What is the best long-holding hair product/hairspray/hair gel?

i use hair unkempt, by l'oreal and i have long hair and it holds pretty friggen good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance