Friday, November 27, 2009

How do u style medium-thick, curly , wavy hairs? for a...?

given my hair type (above), I want suggestions or refrence to sites, etc which could tell me.. a casual, everyday style i could wear my hair. I usually gel them after shower n leave it.. but sometimes to see tht noodle on my head.. really annoys me.. any suggestions?? Plz I m not looking for some heavy overdo.. just simple, casual tips to wear thm for an everyday.. look!



How do u style medium-thick, curly , wavy hairs? for a...?

I have the same hair... it gets annoying sometimes, but it can be really great. For example my hair never gets greasy, while it is REALLY dry, I can straighten my hair and not wash it for 3 or four days and it still looks great!



Right now I have my hair in fairly long layers. I use mousse and John Freidas straightening creme. It gives me soft curls that I can wear casually every day and dress up at night by sweeping it into a curly up do. I also wear my hair in ponytails and braids and every style for straight hair. It gives it a little funk with the curl in it!



If you end up with "noodly" more wavy curls try trimming your hair, just a slight overall trim will help it curl better. Also if you end up with triangle hair which I get frequently especially after a trim, Use sunsilk hair lotion for curly hair after styling. It relaxes the curls enough to lay nicely without making the curls noodly...



Curly hair is hard to deal with, but once you get the hang of it it really can be a great advantage. Learn to love it!



And one last tip, To make hair look extra curly, curl a few pieces of hair at the crown of your head and framing your face, it helps the other curls look more curly!



How do u style medium-thick, curly , wavy hairs? for a...?

maybe try this



http://www.bosshairstyles.com



How do u style medium-thick, curly , wavy hairs? for a...?

Dry your hair with a round brush(first part it in sections). Starting at the back of the head flat iron little sections.



Roll your hair up wet, you can sleep in the rollers or sit under the hairdyer.



Hope this helps



How do u style medium-thick, curly , wavy hairs? for a...?

Dear Lucky,



I am a hairdresser and you are lucky to have the waves and curls.



First, let your hair dry natural with no gel. Look in the mirror and see



how it falls. Next, you know how your hair looks best. Try slickin the sides back or part, no part or try leaving the top and blow out the sides and back. You have lots of body so you can do anything, look



at pictures in magazines. The natural look is best and sexy. Use a little gel, like where you want it more curly. See a good hairdresser cause you might need a little layering. Good Luck! You look great!



How do u style medium-thick, curly , wavy hairs? for a...?

I am looking for a hair style also for curly hair and i just looked at a web site called naturalcurly.com. It had a few hair dos on it! I think curly hair looks best pulled half up and half down. I also style mine with a french twist, and leave a few curly hanging down anround your face. I just tried Pantene curling gel and it works really great, I also use Aussie sprunch spray but it makes your hair kinda hard. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance