Friday, November 27, 2009

I need a hair style????????

i have an oval shape face with medium brown hair and light brown highlights. i have fair skin and blue eyes. what are some cute hair styles that would look good on me??? please include pics if you can



I need a hair style????????

http://delivery.viewimages.com/xv/737595...



I love this style!



I need a hair style????????

http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/medium/...



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



http://www.hairfinder.com/hairquestions/...



I need a hair style????????

Now you have given some good stats. Now, let me help you, oval faces can wear any style they choose to, that is the perfect shaped face, everyone wishes they had an oval face. The light or darkness of your skin would only come into play with the selection of makeup, not hairstyles, the same for your eye color. Now, your age does make a difference, you would not want a style that made you look like an old lady, nor would you like a style that made you look like a baby girl. Of course these I am taking a chance and assuming.



Your hair color can play a significate part in the selection of a hairstyle, however the most important information I would need is your talent , talent in use of a blow dryer or curling iron, flat iron, and do you have these kinds of tools available to you. What kind of products do you have at your disposal. These question are a for sure need to know.



I would hate to suggest a style that would required you to have a flat iron and you didn't have one, or a style that needed you to be profiencent with a blow dryer and round brush. I hope you are beginning to understand the information that is needed to be able to give you a suggestion of a hairstyle, a picture of you would be helpful cause you may have an oval face but your nose may be large and you would need a style to take away from that feature rather than enhance it. You getting my point here.



Now, the easiest style for a young girl of 13 with highlites in her hair would be the classic Bob, you can ask for it to be undercut, or just blunt cut, in which it does not turn under so easily.



Next you would have to decide would bangs look good on you or are they something you would need in order to make your facial features either stand out or shadowed. AS you can see for a stylist which I am a professional Hairdesigner there are so many unanswered questions that would need to be answered in order to give you a good recommendations as to what hairstyle would be the cutiest and just for you.



I am sorry that I am not able to give you more, but if you have more clear information and would like me to suggestion something for you, Feel free to write me at my salon or email me



Jenesis Hair Salon



128 Terminal Loop Rd



McQueeney, Tx 78123



Sassyhoney57@yahoo.com



I need a hair style????????

linsey lohans origonal style its awsome for u



I need a hair style????????

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance