Friday, November 27, 2009

Problems With Home Hair Dying ?

I usually Have a Medium toned Brown hair and ihave a blonde fringe, I Decided Since it was a New year i wanted a New hair Style Opting for a Darker more Sophisticated Brown. So i went to my hairdressers who told me It was Costing me 鎷?5 ..Im a student . Theres No way that i could put away money for this my money goes on the weekend, Student as i Said. so i found the easy soloution of ahome kit and i got a colour that i thouhgt would work . And it Did. my Hair was nice till i went to the bathroom looked in the mirror and Seen My once blonde fringe a dark Green Colour. I Go Back To School in 2 days i need a Souloution do i just leave it and Hope That It fades or do i buy another home Dye Kit and Dye it All over Again to See (and Hope) if Turns to the Correct Colour? Any Help Or People who have experienced This Would Be Sooo Helpful ?



Problems With Home Hair Dying ?

Girrrrl... I think you need to go to a hairstylist before you end up with no hair. Borw money from someone...



Problems With Home Hair Dying ?

DON'T put color on it again. Try using a clarifying shampoo only on the fringe (blond) hair. That will help the fading process. You could also try putting baking soda mixed with a little water and shampoo on the green hair...baking soda also fades hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance