Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you have Outrageous Bed-Head?

If so, please describe...



Since I use Mousse and a Manipulator to style my hair (medium length)...I wake up in the morning with Spectacular Bed Head....



My bangs turn into what appear to be a Sickle (a grand, swooping, pivoting lock), one side is completely sprayed out like a pinwheel, and invariably I have one side that is flat, giving me this overall Lopsided Psycho-Killer Appeal.



Beat that!



Do you have Outrageous Bed-Head?

Mine is super curly, thick, and frizzy. I also wash my hair before bed because it's always so hot at night, so I wake up with a sort of Krusty the Clown meets rastafarian look. I actually had a dreadlock at the back the other morning that needed scissors to get it out. Yours sounds scary, though, I must admit!



Do you have Outrageous Bed-Head?

no I use Sunsilk



Do you have Outrageous Bed-Head?

Nope



Do you have Outrageous Bed-Head?

sounds like mine lol.



Do you have Outrageous Bed-Head?

not generally.



Do you have Outrageous Bed-Head?

Lol.. wow...Well mine is long and in starts out straight and smooth before bed. Overnight it manages to separate, frizz, kink, knot, and grease up at the root.



Do you have Outrageous Bed-Head?

i wake every day with flat hair on one side only.



Do you have Outrageous Bed-Head?

I only get major bed-head in the winter and early spring when I let my hair and beard grow.



I even get bed-head of my beard, this morning it was pushed way over to the left. It looked like I was standing sideways to the wind. LOL



In April (beginning of baseball season) I get out the clippers and remove nearly all my hair. No bed-head for months then.



Do you have Outrageous Bed-Head?

lol. because you sleep with mousse in your hair. i usually don't have problems but my hair is thin.



Do you have Outrageous Bed-Head?

No l don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance