Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Help! Please Answer!?

I really want to do something different with my hair. I don't mean like putting my hair up, I mean like coloring and cutting it. Right now my hair is medium brown and a little past my shoulders. I was thinking about dying the ends light brown, but I don't know how that will look. I want a style that is sophisticated yet beautiful. Any ideas?



Hair Help! Please Answer!?

yeah i like ur idea u should get layers and side bangs and color the ends



Hair Help! Please Answer!?

umm i would do caramel highlights and cut it to the bottom off your neck!!



Hair Help! Please Answer!?

how about putting most of it up then taking the back layer and going a dark brown under layer(putting the front and sides up will be easier to dye under layer)



Hair Help! Please Answer!?

put it up



and spike it blue,



the color of bloo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance