Friday, November 27, 2009

New Hair Style for the Summer?

I really want to make a few changes this summer in my appearance, starting with my hair. I want to have a real dramatic look. I have real thick, medium length blonde hair and I'm 17. I would like to try Blonde on top and black underneath and have lots of layers in my hair. What do you think? Any Suggestions cause I'm pretty Open Minded. -thanx!



New Hair Style for the Summer?

That's a cute look! Go for it, I could visulize it as a new trend! Maybe try layers, or curly hair and have some black or brown highlights down on the top of your head. Highlights are very hot in the summertime and having layers and crimppply hair is very nice too, we should enjoy summer and the beauty of it!



Good luck on picking the ideal style!



=]



New Hair Style for the Summer?

I would first do something dramatic with the color but not the length. Just because it is summer I hesitate to shorten my hair that way i can put it all up when I am feeling hot or I just want to run around. Then maybe in the winter you could go shorter.



New Hair Style for the Summer?

well i think you should do What you like if you like that style you should do that ................................



New Hair Style for the Summer?

ok if i were you i would not cut it short, it will end up poofing and looking really really bad, try to keep it about know longer than your elbow, and i really dont think that black and blonde go well together, my mom have black roots and blonde hair and it does not look good until she gets ip colored again, instead i would put a more sutle color like brown or mabey strawberry blonde in it, summer hair is all about lightening up and showing your skin, i would personaly noy put black in blounde hair though. i think layering would be a great idea, i would start my first layer at the chin if i were you, layers will make you look ten times better.



p.s. what ever you do, do not cut your hair off



New Hair Style for the Summer?

If you have a round face bangs make your face look like a half circle. But if you really want to see how you'll look try one of those hairstyle software packages that let you try different looks. Some are free but they are harder to use than hairstyler which is the most popular one.



If none of the hairstyles you see seem to fit what you want, pick a celebrity with a round face and wavy hair. I'd suggest recent pictures of hillary duff, or I hesitate to mention britney spears. I'm overweight with a double chin, I have a small face, and have stick straight hair none of the phontos I looked at seemed to be right, but the old kelly osborne fit my discription. I tried one of her short asymetrical cuts and it was the first time I ever loved my hair. Of course my stylist had a fit because the pictures I had didn't have back so I picked on out of a short styled hairstyle book.



New Hair Style for the Summer?

i think that would be cute i havewanted to do that but i never think of itwhen i getting the die

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance