Friday, November 27, 2009

Medium length hair problems for a guy?

Hi,



I'm a guy. I have thick, wavyish/curlyish hair, about medium length for a guy (ends an inch or two from the bottom of my ear). I am growing it back out for the first time in a few years, and refuse to settle for how I did it last time (let it look crappy till it was long).



Basically, my hair has tons of volume and tends to frizz. Is there any certain shampoo or products for men (or women) to help me? I want to keep a low-volume look but keep my wavy/curly-ness and get rid of the frizz. Shampoo/styling products suggestions? I want to keep it natural looking and allow it to move around.



Also, I've considered getting my hair thinned. Would that help?



Thanks for your help in advance.



Medium length hair problems for a guy?

Redken makes wonderful haircare products for both men and women. Check out their website that I posted in the "Know your source?" area. You should look at the low to medium control products. Also, find yourself a good hairstylist in a reputable salon. Have your hair trimmed every 6 to 8 weeks. It may cost a "pretty penny", but you are doing something good for yourself and over time you may get results that are over your expectations. Take care of "Numeral Uno"......YOU!



Oh yes, on the thinning.....don't do it! Like I said earlier, have your hair trimmed every 6 to 8 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance