Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want to wave/curl my hair?

ok i have straight hair and the only way i can make it slightly wavy is by putting damp hair into a bun and sleeping overnight with it and then putting hair mouse in the morning and kinda curl it up with a instant hair iron. i want my hair to look like this:



http://www.rasysa.com/pkg/style/length/m...



would the instant heat conair jumbo hair rollers work?



I want to wave/curl my hair?

create 4 basic sections in the hair. the head will be in 4 big sections. place 3 purple to cream colored perm rods in each section thus giving you 12 rods over the entire head . perm with acid perm. for 20 min. if your hair has not already been chemically induced. this should give you big looping curls, perminently.



I want to wave/curl my hair?

a curling iron would work the big once but im not sure how you would do it. But if that doesn't work take a shower and let it dry a little and have somebody french braid it and sleep with it on and then in the morning just mouse it a little and hair spray it and there you go. it would be a little curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance